Sunday, November 05, 2006

weblog assignment #2

I watched “You-Tube”. This website has a lot of movie that is many type’s movies. For example, fresh news, comics, individual movies, etc. If you click the some point about movies, you can watch it. Sometime some movies are out of order, but you can get much information. This program has many languages so you can use your language and of course English too. If you are confused for much information, you can check the user’s valuation.

I think this website is very convenient. I can use many situations. For example, I have free time and I need find some information, etc. but if I can fix it, I will change about software. May be I will use the media player or real player, because it is more good than before. And I will change about DL so I think this website need more easily about DL. I nomination this website.

here is "You-Tube"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home