Thursday, November 09, 2006

Core class weblog assignment #3
Color Associations

I chose Color Associations this website said about how the colors work for people’s filling and what do the colors say. This website said not normally but it is good for you and you can use your communication strategies. If you can see it, you can get new information about many color’s meaning. Then you can use this website when you want get more help about communication. So, this website teaches about colors meaning for you. And if you can push the links, you can see a lot of photo. Then you can study more about colors and feeling.

My opinion
This website is very good for many people, because I do not know about colors have real influential. But if colors have real influential, we can use colors influential. By contraries, if colors do not have real influential, I think it give flattening unction. I think if you see just this website, it is interesting. I recommendation Color Associations.

here is "Color Associations"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home