Thursday, May 24, 2007

Study Language

I have spent over one year since I started to study English in the United States. I think grammar is the hardest point for me, because Japanese and English are totally different. For example, a Japanese sentence can have two or three verbs; however, usually English does not have many verbs in the one sentence. I do not know if I can be able to feel naturally about English grammar. But, I think grammar is just memorizing part, because it is rules, so I study to memorize about grammar. I think the most difficult part is listening and speaking, because usually people use their native language. I am lucky, because I study English in the United States and I have many good teachers, so I do not have this problem. But, usually people have this problem, so I think learning listening and speaking is the most difficult part. Learning language is very difficult; however, if people want, they should put themselves in English speaking environments. I think it is best way to study language.

by Shota

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home